What is the Standard Barbell?
The Standard Barbell is ideal for users new to lifting weights as it offers your lighter starting weights. It is different to the Olympic Bar in the following areas:-
- Thinner Loading areas, usually 1" compared to the 2" Olympic Weight Plates
- Constructed as one single solid piece of metal without rotating parts. The Olympic bars usually come with rotating sleeves.
- Lower loading capacity
- Usually comes with star collars for the threaded sleeve rather than the spring collars that slide on and lock in place by compression.
What is the Live Up 6ft Threaded Bar?
The Live Up 6ft Threaded Bar is a compact Training Bar preferred by users with limited workspace.
- Quality Chrome plated solid steel bar
- Knurled grip with fixed inner collars including rubber grommet
- Threaded ends to ensure discs remain firmly secured onto bar
- Bar supplied with 2 x star collars
- For use with Standard discs with 1 inch (24.7mm) diameter hole